Latest news in our little family:
1.) Baby J is moving, moving, moving. I feel kicks multiple times a day now. I love it!! I really do like the second half of pregnancy.
2.) Baby J is a boy!! We recently had our 20 week ultrasound, and found out that everything is going well and he looks to be very healthy!
3.) We've all gotten a bad flu bug that's been going around. I got it first (on my birthday! :-( ), then M a couple of days later, and J just got it today. Fun, fun, fun!
4.) We painted the outside of our house. It looks so much better!
5.) Also painted the kids' bedroom a bright green and set up the crib today. I know it's a little early, but I really wanted to see what the room would look like all finished. We don't even use the crib much during the first 6 months, but it was free and it looks cute in there!
6.) J is finished with the school year! It's SO nice to have him home with us! We're getting a lot accomplished and having a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment