Monday, January 25, 2010

My Goals for 2010 - Update #1

1.) Lose 22 pounds. I've lost maybe two pounds this month. I've exercised every 2-3 days. I definitely could have eaten healthier though. And I need to drink more water!

2.) Complain less. I haven't really been thinking about this one much; therefore, I'm sure I've been complaining. I'll have to keep this in mind more often. I'll post another update in a week for this goal.

3.) Spend my time doing things that I will be proud of. I've been online WAY too much lately! I have done quite a bit of decluttering and organizing though. I've just been really wanting to get rid of stuff. We gave away a huge bag full of clothes, books, and toys and our old stroller (we got a newer stroller when j was born so that both kids could ride). I also reorganized the playroom, got rid of some of the many vases that we have but don't use, and cut up some old towels (we had too many) into rags for cleaning. I'm currently going through the big box of letters, cards, and mementos that J and I gave each other during high school and college and downsizing it to fit in a smaller plastic bin that we can store in our closet.
I went through some of our baby stuff that we no longer need (newborn stuff) and I'm getting rid of it. No more babies; we're very happy with the two we have! My sister-in-law is pregnant with a girl, and she's going to go through our baby girl clothes and take what she wants. The rest is going to Once Upon a Child or Goodwill. Now there is SO much more room in the kids' closet! Yay!

No comments: