Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Goals for 2010 - Update #2

1.) Lose 22 pounds. I have not made much progress on this goal until this week. J is also trying to lose a little weight, so I came up with the idea of a weight loss competition; kind of like The Biggest Loser. Each week we weigh in. Whoever loses the highest percentage of body weight wins. The prize is a guilt-free hour of free time for the winner on the weekend (while the loser takes care of the kids). On Easter, we'll calculate who lost the highest percentage of body weight total. That winner gets to spend $50 on whatever he/she wants - guilt-free. No, the prizes aren't incredible, but we're pretty excited about it. And the bonus is we're bound to lose at least a little weight. ;-)
I went on two half hour bike rides this week. So relaxing and great exercise.

2.) Complain less. I'm starting to pay attention to how much I complain. It's a lot more than I thought, unfortunately. I really need to work on this one.

3.) Spend my time doing things that I will be proud of. I got rid of a few more things. That's it. Still way too much time on the Internet. This week I'd like to start playing with M more often when j is napping. I tend to want to just relax and veg when I put j down for a nap, but M really needs the attention right now.

No comments: