For two and a half weeks I've been eating really well. Every day I keep track of my calories and grams of carbohydrates on Fitday.com. Everyone always says, "Don't keep track of every little calorie. You don't want to be obsessive about it." But you know what? I have a problem with overeating. I need to keep track. Keeping track helps me see the overeating in black and white. I can't hide it or rationalize it. So I'm planning on keeping track for a while (maybe a year?), until I am able to control my problem. And it's been working! I feel so healthy, and I've been losing weight. I'm so proud of myself!
But today was a bad eating day. I didn't keep track, and I know that I went WAY overboard. I feel so yucky. Tomorrow I'll get back to it.
I'm still eating primally, only now I've cut out most dairy too. I still have butter and the occasional bit of shredded cheese. I don't know if I'm going to completely lose dairy eventually. I really miss my plain yogurt. But I am feeling pretty darn good. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment