M is now very into pretending. It's so fun to listen to her talk with her stuffed animals and finger puppets and have them talk to each other. Her storylines aren't very advanced yet, obviously, and she often repeats the same conversations over and over, but it is SO DARN CUTE!
She's also learning how to get dressed all by herself. She can put her underwear and pants on correctly by herself about 50% of the time. We're also working on putting on her sandals all by herself. I'm amazed at her coordination.
She does get frustrated very easily these days, but I think it's the age. She just wants to do everything herself, but sometimes it's just so hard. :-)
1 comment:
She IS a big girl. It astonishes me how big she's quickly getting...
Judy commented to me at brunch when I was holding her, that her feet came down almost to my knees.
hahaha!
And Friday she almost put her little sandals on allby herself. With only a little help from her auntie. : )
Post a Comment