Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Goals for 2010

1.) Lose 22 pounds. I've never in my life weighed as much as I do now (except when pregnant, of course). I don't like it; it doesn't feel good. So I'm going to get rid of it this year and then just a little more (I'd like to be 5 pounds less than I was before I got pregnant with M).


2.) Complain less. I have a tendency to whine and just have a negative attitude sometimes. Not to give excuses or anything, but the baby stage is kind of hard for me. I'm determined to not let it get me down though. I need to enjoy this time; especially if j is our last.


3.) Spend my time doing things that I will be proud of. I don't really know how to put this goal into words. How do I word it? I guess I'm just tired of wasting so much of my time on the Internet, watching crappy TV shows, etc... I want to create more things (sewing, writing, drawing, scrapbooking...), learn more things (gardening, German, Italian, sewing...), and...just do more, you know? I want to be more active and less passive. Life's short. I need to remember that more often.


That's it. I'll try to post updates at least once a month.

No comments: