These were the goals that I had set for myself at the beginning of this year. Let's see how I did:
Whoops. This one didn't go so well. It's really difficult when you're pregnant. It's also difficult when you have a newborn. Those are my excuses.
2.) Get pregnant.
2.) Get pregnant.
Yay! Accomplished; and the baby's already out!
3.) Buy more things locally, especially food. Eat more foods that are in season.
3.) Buy more things locally, especially food. Eat more foods that are in season.
I didn't stick to this one as much as I would have liked, but I was better this year than during any other year. So I give myself a thumbs up.
4.) Become an LLL leader.
This one has been put on hold. Just too hard with all the baby stuff this year. I'm hoping to become a Leader sometime in the next year or two.
4.) Become an LLL leader.
This one has been put on hold. Just too hard with all the baby stuff this year. I'm hoping to become a Leader sometime in the next year or two.
5.) Complete these sewing projects:
a.) curtains for the two sliding glass doors in our house Curtains for the family room are done. In our bedroom there is still a sheet hanging from the curtain rod. I have to say it looks nice though. So it's low on my priority list.
b.) Christmas stockings for each of us I finished M's and j's, but still have mine and J's to do.
c.) shower curtain for our front bathroom Nope.
d.) apron for me Not done either.
6.) Figure out where and how to set up a clothesline in our tiny backyard so that I can rely less on our clothes dryer.
I totally flaked on this one. I actually forgot about it...
Pregnancy and newborns really take up a lot of one's time and energy. And that is why J and I have decided that we are perfectly happy with two children. :-)
Next year will be better....
No comments:
Post a Comment