Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today And This Week

Today: Pulled all the weeds in the garden, turned the soil, and added in some new compost soil. The garden is ready for planting, which we will be doing during spring break when J has time off from work. I'm thinking we're going to go real simple this year - a few varieties of tomatoes and some basil. I am still a beginner, and things are just too complicated already with a baby. I'm excited anyway. This will be our third year gardening. I'm noticing that our soil is improving each year.


This Week: J is having a very busy week. My week is going to be busy too. I'm planning on working hard this week - and not complaining about it. That's right - Goal #2 is finally going to be getting some attention. If I have time, I will try to update each day on my progress, as I think this is going to have to be a day by day thing. Complaining is a hard habit to break. Or so I've heard. :-)

No comments: