We got our third CSA box this week. I'm loving it! We're definitely going to continue after the four weeks that I signed up for are over. We have tons of zucchini and other summer squash right now. I'm freezing some, frying some, making a soup with some... Looking forward to some zucchini bread...mmm!
Our garden is not amazing this year - we've just been too busy. We are getting some tomatoes and a couple of strawberries. I used a bit of the basil to make a tomato-basil soup for M's birthday (she's 3!!) dinner. Our peppers are starting to appear.
I'm wishing we had some land - just an acre or two. Hopefully, some day we'll be able to find an affordable house on at least a half acre close to this location. I just bought
this book and
this book, and I'm really excited to read them!
No comments:
Post a Comment