Today I left the kids with J for a couple of hours and went to some thrift stores. Thrift stores aren't much fun with kids brought along. You can't spend time searching through the piles and shelves and bins looking for just the right thing. So I haven't been to one in a long time - it just wouldn't have been worth my time.
Anyway, I was mostly going to look for some racks/hooks to hang our coats on near our door, but also just to browse. No luck with the coat racks, but I did find two purses and a wallet! I haven't had a real "every day type" purse or wallet in three years. I've mostly just been lugging around a big diaper bag every where I go. I'm really excited about my purchases. I spent $9.72 for all three. Not bad.
Here they are. They're probably not very fashionable, but I don't really care. I like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment