1.) Lose 22 pounds.
I wanted to lose all of the weight I had gained from my second pregnancy plus a little extra. I did lose all of the pregnancy weight, but not the extra. And now, at the end of the holiday season, I've gained a few more pounds back! Eeek! This one is going back on my goal list for next year; only I'll have less weight to lose.
2.) Complain less.
I did okay with this one. It's going to be one of my goals for next year too though because I think it's so important. One thing I did well with was not complaining about the weather. I know that sounds silly, but I was always "too hot" or "too cold." I learned to stop complaining about whether I was sweating or shivering and just enjoy the season because they change so quickly anyway (or maybe it seems quicker now that I'm older?). Now I need to work on complaining less about all the other things.
3.) Spend my time doing things that I will be proud of.
This is the one that I did the best. I spent more time gardening, cooking homemade meals/desserts, finding more ways to live simply and use fewer resources, decluttering, having fun with my family, going to the park, taking walks, etc. I still feel like I spend too much time on the Internet, but I've made great progress; and I'm proud of myself. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment