Friday, February 25, 2011

Goal Update and a Little Bit About The Primal Blueprint

I feel like I've been doing really well with all of my goals.  I've been complaining and worrying less, and focusing on eating healthy.  I could probably spend a little more time outside, but the weather's been kind of blah, and so it's been harder for me to want to go outside.  I did take a nice little bike ride today.


Four weeks ago I found this website.  I looked over some of the information and thought, "That's great that it's working for these people, but that's so not for me."  A few days later I looked back at it again (don't know why) and I found this page.  It really spoke to me.  It just made so much sense and felt so right.  So I decided to give it a try.  Today is Day 19, I believe, and I am really really happy that I did try it.

I used to get stomach aches almost every day.  I thought it was because I ate too fast or too much.  I couldn't figure it out though.  Sometimes I would wake up, have a piece of toast for breakfast, and bam - 5 minutes later I'd already be hurting.  It didn't seem to matter how much I ate or how fast.  I just could not figure it out.  Since starting PB I have not had a single stomach ache.  That's just so crazy to me!  I have also lost a few pounds, and I am starting to feel more energetic.

I don't want to sound like a commercial here, but I did feel like I had to write something about it since it's been such a positive change in my life.

No comments: