Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Goals for 2011 - Update #2

Oops.  Haven't written an update for my goals in a while.

1.)  Worry less.
I'm still making progress, and I'm proud of it.  :-)  I'm especially getting better at not worrying so much about the kids and all the horrible things that could potentially happen to them.  Things that are so rare that it doesn't make sense to worry about.

2.)  Complain less.
I think I'm getting better at this one too.  I don't think I've complained once about the weather this year!  (Although, lately there hasn't been anything to complain about anyway - the sun has been out every day!)  I still need to work on complaining less about parenting.  Kids are kids.  They need lots of care and attention.  I am improving, but I could definitely complain less.

3.)  Set a better example of healthy eating for my kids.
I just finished my sixth day of the Primal Blueprint.  I think it's really working for me.  More on that later.  So yes, I'm taking my diet seriously lately.

4.)  Get to my ideal weight.
I've lost four pounds in the last week.  Definitely making progress.

5.)  Spend more time outside.
It's happening!  It has been really easy to do this in such great weather.

7.)  Buy more things used.
I don't think I've bought anything recently.  (Besides food and toiletries, of course.)

No comments: