Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Goals for 2009

In order of importance:

1.) Set a good example for M of healthy living. I don't want to be a hypocrite any longer. I have high standards for the type of foods M eats, but I'll eat Cheetos and Oreos in front of her. What kind of example is that? My goal is to start eating nutritious foods more often and to eat unhealthy foods in moderation. I also want to set a good example of being more active. Less computer time, more outside time. And less being lazy in general.

2.) Get pregnant. This one I don't have much control over, but it does give me another reason to take Goal #1 seriously. Hopefully, it happens. :-)

3.) Buy more things locally, especially food. Eat more foods that are in season.

4.) Become an LLL leader.

5.) Complete these sewing projects:
a.) curtains for the two sliding glass doors in our house
b.) Christmas stockings for each of us
c.) shower curtain for our front bathroom
d.) apron for me

6.) Figure out where and how to set up a clothesline in our tiny backyard so that I can rely less on our clothes dryer.



My plan is to post an update each week describing what I did to work towards each goal (except maybe Goal #2 - that's private! LOL).

No comments: