Tomorrow J and I will have been together for 10 years. On Thursday, we will have been married for 5 years. I am so lucky to be with a man like J. He's a really good man, and he's my best friend. I love him so much. Happy Anniversary J!!
Today was a day of home improvement for us. We had someone come over to measure our windows because we're going to get new blinds. Woo hoo! I'm so excited. J put up a new towel rack in the front bathroom, and we finally painted the ceiling and did the touch ups on the walls that were so badly needed. Also, J hung the curtain rods that I bought for our sliding glass doors. Hopefully, this will inspire me to start sewing the curtains!
2 comments:
What a nice thing to say about your husband.
What a nice thing to say about your husband.
Post a Comment