Friday, February 27, 2009

Goal #2

Wow, it's been a while since I posted.  No updates lately because things have been kind of crazy around here.  I didn't want to say anything until we were sure, but Goal #2 was accomplished in January.  I am about 9 weeks pregnant.  If all goes well, M will have a baby brother or sister in early October!  

I'm feeling pretty good.  I am nauseous if I don't eat every hour, but the morning sickness is not as bad as it was when I was pregnant with M.  I did catch a stomach bug last week that I thought was severe morning sickness, but then I felt better after three days.  

I am trying to relax more and really enjoy this pregnancy because I don't know if it will be my last or not.  J and I haven't yet decided how many kids we want, but we are thinking that it we'll have 2-4.  I'll probably have a better idea after this next baby turns one year old.  

So, I'll try to keep up with my weekly updates again now that things have calmed down again.  

No comments: