Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Goals for 2010 - Update #3

Goal #2 - Complain less. Our rough couple of weeks are over! Spring break is here - which means J is here 24/7 for the next 10 days! Woo hoo! And I made it without too much complaining.


Goal #1 - Lose 22 pounds. Our weight-loss contest is officially over. I won! 10 pounds total lost. J lost 9 pounds total. My prize is $50 to spend guilt-free on whatever I want. I think I'll spend it on some new clothes. I also have Christmas money to spend! J and I both would like to lose more weight, so we're going to have a "Part 2" to our contest starting after spring break. I'm looking forward to winning another $50! ;-)


Goal #3 - Spend my time doing things that I will be proud of. j is the kind of baby that needs constant stimulation. He keeps me on my toes. I can't sit at the computer for more than a couple minutes at a time or he gets bored. Instead he likes to watch me work. What's good about this is I'm actually getting a lot accomplished! Helps me with Goal #3. Our house is getting more and more organized and decluttered by the day. I still wouldn't call it clean...I prefer organizing over cleaning. More cleaning will happen when he's older and I have more time, but I am spending less passive time at the computer and more time actually doing things.

No comments: