I hurt my toe (pinky on the left) about five weeks ago. I was getting up in the middle of the night to tend to a crying two year old. At first I could barely walk, but soon I was able to walk well with just a slight limp. I went to my doctor because it wasn't getting any better after the first week. She said it was probably broken and that it could take 4-6 weeks to get better. Ugh. Of course there are worse things that happen to people. Still it was pretty annoying that I couldn't wear any shoes except flip flops until just this week. Today I am excited to say that I am putting on my Vibrams and going running!! It's the simple things like being able to run that make me so happy I have two working feet! I'm very thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment