1.) Worry less.
I feel like I have really accomplished this one. I actually worry less now. I still feel like I worry more than I need to, but there has been improvement! I've probably improved the most on worrying what others think of me. I'm just living my life the way I feel I should and not worrying about what others feel about it. Mostly. :-)
2.) Complain less.
Okay, so I've improved a lot, but I feel like I still have a long way to go. I'll probably put this one on my goal list for 2012.
3.) Set a better example of healthy eating for my kids.
I've definitely improved my eating habits. Our family is eating real food now most of the time. However, overeating is still a problem for me. Not as much as it used to be, but still a problem.
4.) Get to my ideal weight.
Still not there. I'm probably about 10-15 pounds away, but I can't be sure as I've stopped using the scale. I'm just going on how I feel and how my clothes fit. It's SO much nicer than stepping on the scale every morning and getting depressed that I've gained a pound or haven't lost or whatever. Weight fluctuates so much based on the weirdest things, and although I know that, I cannot help but feel defeated and hopeless when I used the scale.
5.) Spend more time outside.
Again, there has been improvement, but I'm still not where I want to be on this one.
6.) Hang up a clothesline and start using it.
My goodness, this is just plain embarrassing. Seriously, this has been on my goal list two years in a row, and I still do not have a clothesline. The problem is that I have no idea where to put it. Our backyard is so freaking small! But I'm sure if I could think of something if I actually tried. So this was a big fail.
7.) Buy more things used.
I did better with this one during the first half of the year. (like all resolutions) It's that I just forget that I have the option of checking garage sales, thrift stores, craigslist, etc. if I don't constantly remind myself. Will work on this more.
Well, it looks like it was a year of half-assed goal accomplishment. But half-assed is better than no ass. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment