Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New (to us) Clothes!

Yesterday, the leader from my La Leche League group brought over three shopping bags full of little girls clothes - sizes 2t-5! Woo hoo!! We are so grateful to have all of these clothes given to us. I spent the evening going through the bags and sorting the clothes by size. There are some cute items in there! One thing that M and I are really excited about is a Snow White princess dress with matching wand. We are going to Disneyland for Thanksgiving this year with my parents and J's family, and I will make sure to bring this princess dress with us for M to wear. She'll love it!


Today as M and I played in the front yard, I could hear the cats banging around in the house. I thought Wow, they're really enjoying themselves! I didn't think anything of it, except that I was glad they were having fun playing together. When M and I came inside though, we had a pleasant surprise waiting for us. C had brought in a dead bird, and she and P were having lots of fun tossing it around underneath the dining table. So I had to clean up the mess, and then I felt I should mop the floors with bleach water just in case.
At least the floors are clean...

No comments: