There are many little green tomatoes on our cherry tomato plants in our garden. And there's one red one too! M keeps picking green ones before they have a chance to ripen. :-( 
Our zucchini plant is finally looking good, but I'm not sure if it will produce anything this late in season. (I'm still new at this.)
It's been kind of tough the last few days. M has been really clingy and wanting a lot of my attention. And her naps have been horrible.
Today, however, things seem to be getting better. She's taking a nice nap right now, and I am able to relax. Although, I should be planning for grocery shopping and dinner. J's parents are coming over tonight. I am going to make creamy carrot soup and a zucchini and corn dish that I really like. I'm going to get some fresh French bread at the store too. A healthy, yummy vegetarian meal! His parents are bringing dessert. Mmmm....

No comments:
Post a Comment