We have gotten so much accomplished in these two weeks that J had off from work! Besides what I mentioned in my last post, J also finished painting our hallway and painted our laundry room. They look so nice! We also bought two large cupboards for our garage with our Christmas money. In the cupboards, I put all of our board games, my sewing supplies, my scrapbooking supplies, our cameras and tripods, and our gift wrapping supplies. This cleared up space in our third bedroom, which is M's new playroom! It looks great! There are still some boxes of stuff in there, but it's mostly J's so I'm going to let him go through it first. Once that's done I want to paint the walls. I'd like to do a mural. Of what, I don't know yet. ;-) I'd also like to do a mural in M's bedroom, which still hasn't been painted. Anyway, the house is looking really nice! I love having things so organized. It really makes things around here more peaceful. Aahhh!
Today is J's first day back to work. M and I are going to miss having him around all day. I am going to work hard to stick to a general daily and weekly routine. I am hoping that this will help me: keep the house cleaner; get dinner on the table at a set time; and maybe (just maybe) M waking, napping and going to bed at regular hours. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment