So I said that I would post a weekly update of things I had done to work towards achieving my goals for this year. I did not do very well this week, but here are the good things:
Goal #1: Set a good example for M of healthy living.
I did not have any soda this week. I kept myself busy with our home improvement projects, so I wasn't lazy. Yesterday I did a huge amount of housework, and M helped me. We had a lot of fun mopping the floors together. We spent a good amount of time outside a few days this week - playing in the backyard and raking leaves in the frontyard.
Goal #2: I'm skipping this one for obvious reasons. ;-)
Goal #3: Buy more things locally, especially food. Eat more foods that are in season.
I don't think I did this at all. It can be difficult to do in the winter, but hopefully next week I will have something positive to report.
Goal #4: LLL.
I finished reading THE WOMANLY ART OF BREASTFEEDING yesterday.
Goal #5: Sewing projects.
Nothing. I did think a lot about what fabric and color I want the curtains to be in our bedroom, is that progress? I also organized my sewing supplies, does that count?
Goal #6: Clothesline.
I am going to put this one on hold until this spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment