Wow, another week has gone by already? Again, this week wasn't amazing goal-wise, but here are my accomplishments:
Goal #1: Set a good example for M of healthy living.
I continued with the no soda rule. I put M in the stroller yesterday, and took a quick 15 minute walk. Not much, but she isn't too interested in the stroller lately; she would rather walk. We take long walks a few times a week, but we're walking at her pace, which is VERY slow with lots of pauses to pick up all sorts of treasures. That's okay though because we are getting more outside time and less lazy time. We also raked the front yard. M loved helping me to pick up the leaf piles, put them in the bucket, and carry the bucket to the yard waste bin - which we completely filled. We also went to the park twice this week. M is getting so good at climbing the stairs independently, and she's getting brave about going down some of the baby slides all on her own.
Goal #3: Buy more things locally, especially food. Eat more foods that are in season.
Again, I didn't do to well with this one. I need to do some research to find out what foods are in season right now. I'm embarrassed to say that I have no idea what's in season in the winter in our area of the world. We did, however, eat at a locally-owned restaurant this past weekend. It was yummy.
Goal #4: LLL.
I spent an hour and a half at a coffee shop working on the resource guide while J watched M. I got a lot of work done, and they had some dada and daughter time.
Goal #5: Sewing projects.
I imagined how nice the curtains will look on our sliding glass doors when they are finished.
I did nothing. Absolutely nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment