Monday, March 5, 2012

Successful Blogging

I've been doing some reading on what makes blogs successful.  Becoming a 'famous' blogger is definitely not a goal of mine, but getting a few more readers would really be nice - and fun.

One of the things that I've seen suggested is to have one main focus to the blog.  That way readers aren't having to sift through posts if they are only really interested in one of your topics.  Oops.  I've really messed that one up.  I have 4-5 topics that I regularly write about.  If I stuck to just one, writing would get boring.  I could start a new blog for each of my topics, but that seems like too much work.  Also, I'm not an expert on any of the subjects.  I'd feel like a fake writing a 'niche blog.'


So if you are a pantheist who is interested in radical homemaking, traveling, and the Primal Blueprint lifestyle and you homeschool your children, this blog's for you!!!

Where are all of you guys?



Of course, I'm also very happy to have readers who are not fascinated by every one of these subjects, and who are willing to put up with me jumping around between a few different subjects.  Or family and friends who just like hearing about the kids and are willing to skip through my crazy nonsense.  :-)

No comments: