Saturday, March 24, 2012

Update & The Spring Equinox

Oh geez, I've been awful about posting the last couple of weeks.  So much for a successful blog, huh?

Well, I should write a goal update, but I'm not in the mood.  Just yesterday I finally got back to exercising after a ten-day hiatus.  I had no excuse whatsoever.  However, I'm back and better than ever, and exercising yesterday and today was very enjoyable.

I've also been overeating like crazy until yesterday.  Again, no excuse.

Here are a few pictures from our Spring Equinox:
We had a picnic at the park.
 We ate spinach, snap peas, and carrots from our garden.
 I dyed some hard-boiled eggs (originally a spring tradition not Easter tradition) blue for the kids as a surprise.  We'll dye eggs together as a family this weekend.
 We made bunny hats.  
Oh and that bow on her robe?  She tied it herself!  Her bows are much prettier than mine.  :-)

No comments: