Get more sleep. Oh, still the same. Not much has changed. I guess I have got a bit more sleep this week because j has been sleeping in about a half hour more than usual in the mornings.
Get more sunshine. This is definitely happening, and it hasn't even been difficult. Partly because j's not so little anymore, and so it's easier to get the kids dressed and out because they can do more things for themselves. Partly because we have a daily routine that's been working well for us this school year. Going outside is part of the schedule. And partly because this winter has been so freakishly warm and sunny.
Avoid sugar. Honey, honey, honey. I'm like Winnie-the-Pooh. I can avoid everything else, but honey has really got me these past couple of weeks. :-(
Avoid grains. Had a few - not a lot - tortilla chips at a restaurant again. That's it! :-)
Exercise. Still enjoying lots of exercise of every kind pretty much every day. It's awesome. And the other day I was rewarded with this.
Think positively and stop worrying. I've mostly been able to keep the worrying at bay, but I do have something that kept me up in the middle of the night the other day. It's a little embarrassing. I know it's something that everyone goes through at some point in their life, but I'll go ahead and write about it anyway and post it tomorrow.
Be grateful and stop complaining. I think I'm doing well with this one too. It sure makes life more enjoyable to be a glass-is-half-full kind of person. So I'll keep trying.
2 comments:
I love the comment about being like Winnie The Pooh!! I'm a bit the same...honey is my downfall. Keep at it though - the cravings WILL go away eventually.
LovingLowCarb, thanks for the encouragement. Sugar is a huge problem for me! I can avoid grains pretty easily, but I have no discipline when it comes to sugar.
Post a Comment