Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Free Day

First off, Happy Valentine's Day!

Homemade cookies that M and j helped me make.

Today is a free day for me.  One of twelve days that I've picked out for the year that I allow myself to have as much sugar and grains as I want.  No guilty feelings allowed.  I tried to pick days that I am most likely to encounter sugar and feel left out if I couldn't join in the festivities.

I have been waiting for this day since December 26th and have my meals planned out.  ;-)

Breakfast:  three small homemade sugar cookies with a cup of coffee
Snack:  Oreo cookies (I don't feel guilty, but I'm not saying how many) with a cup of milk
Lunch:  McDonald's (probably a Big Mac and medium fries)
Snack:  Tortilla chips and salsa
Dinner: Pizza and a soda

Yum.  I'm going to really enjoy today because my next free day isn't until Easter.

No comments: